whats poppin???

Kyzer

Jun 5, 2005
bbz as you know it is dead, there are about 120 faggots on wildhammer pretending to be them though.

nofear

Dec 2, 2005
all my accounts are dead :(

Don't enjoy playing with those guys on the other server.

in other words, i've quit.

silmarien

Jun 21, 2005
Seattle, WA
Kyzer said:
bbz as you know it is dead, there are about 120 faggots on wildhammer pretending to be them though.
although i would have rather responded to this on the post a few down which is locked:

i dont get why everyone, such as the KOC folks who coincidentally dont play wow anymore and havent for a long long time, are so quick to rag on and tear down the hording school and call them wannabes.

its my understanding that the name change was a requirement, OBVIOUSLY made by the BBZ players from LS. Its not like the HS guys were drooling at the mouth to be named bbz, what do they really care.

If you talk to any of them for 10 seconds, you'd find that they consider themselves old school HS, not bbz, and they give two fucks about the name logo or whatever. *we* made *them* change names.

lastly, they are really good dudes, and i hate to say it because i loved my time in Banana boyz on laughing skull a GREAT DEAL, but they treat people alot better. sorry if that offends anyone from laughing skull but its true, some of us had a habit of treating our own like shit sometimes.

if you want to call me a wannabe because i joined in march 05 when LBRS was our end game, fine, but i'll stick up for the HS guys b/c they are not pissing their pants at the privilege of being called "bbz". they just went with it to make the merger happen, end of story.

Kyzer

Jun 5, 2005
Youre not in that 120 people silm, but the hording school guys are faggots, there's not denying it. I just feel sorry for all the people who transferred over because it made a lot of them either abonden their geared characters (me, chooka, karoshi, rimet mokie ect...) or reroll.

Rakzor

May 10, 2004
silmarien said:
i dont get why everyone, such as the KOC folks who coincidentally dont play wow anymore and havent for a long long time, are so quick to rag on and tear down the hording school and call them wannabes.

(...)

If you talk to any of them for 10 seconds, you'd find that they consider themselves old school HS, not bbz, and they give two fucks about the name logo or whatever.
Yet it is a hording school who hurried into registering a new website with the banana boyz name in it. So they do obviously care enough about the name...

KoCs call Hording School wannabes because they use a KoC 10 years old sub guild name & registered a domain name with the said name. They hardly could be more of a bunch of wannabes than that.

When someone doesn't want to be called a wannabe, the first step is to create something of his own instead of using the name of guild founded by others and already used on several gaming servers for a decade.

Loser

Jan 11, 2006
I've asked about the name change and they wouldn't care if we did it but it never happened. The only thing I can say is BBz isn't what it used to be for sure. But things change and we're rolling with the punches rather than playing a level 44 shaman in Feralas grinding all over again.

Brooklyn-LoM

May 13, 2005
I missed this along time ago but gotta respond. There are about 10 of us old KoC that play WoW on Darkspear. As for the BBZ on Wildhammer.... I say who gives a fuck there not affiliated with us so let them use whatever fucking name they want. Its not like its going to affect us in anyway.