What up

xxx-star

Mar 9, 2009
Just wondering of Terror or WoH have been around, I may go get Darkfell and a new pc to play it on today. Also whats the new vent info?

xxx-star

Mar 9, 2009
Need an account

Sup Magnus! I need an account bro, how can i buy or get an uber one? I want to play, my wife is having the baby any day now so I will have all kinds of time to play online since she will be cutting back the poker playing Lol. Hope all is well with you and I will dl mirc asap.

Jan 15, 2009
Vesterbronx - Copenhagen
well you need to wait for the shop to open again, that will happen soon hopefully, then you can buy the game digitally :) ill post details when the shop opens again, However the time window for buying the game is like 10-15 mins so you gotta be there at the exact time it opens, the copies normaly are sold after 10-15 min. yes get on IRC :)

grats with the black baby !! :)

xxx-star

Mar 9, 2009
So when will the shop open? I want this fkn game! The servers should be ready for mass openings by now shouldnt they? Or are they just trying to keep hardcore gamers invovled?

Sup Explicit! Hope all is well. Oh and Magnus just remember my baby could be president now! LOL

explicit65

Feb 25, 2009
As I understand it they are limiting the sale to their server limits (so that the game is playable and not constant lag) and are continually buying more servers.