this motherfucker ivan

[KoC] mokie

Sep 14, 2004
is heading right for US

im gonna die here in pensacola over the next days

so i figured id hollar at you niggers

and ask a few questions
yeah i stress tested the last few days of WoW like a few of you might have, i killed a few idiots too lol

graphics need some work in my opinion but the games not so 0.o

who all is going to be playing WoW for sure?

still in the same irc channel or what guys?

anyone playing cs:source ? (seth/tranith/snake thats really a question for yall)

Judas

May 12, 2004
go to hell moookey, everything is the same. join irc you homo, thats if you dont get blown by ivan...errr blown away i mean

Niller

May 14, 2004
Henningland
Hey mooks, weve been playing the beta test for a while now, cpl of us anyway, got a channel going #worldofwarcraft join in and say hi =)

[KoC] mokie

Sep 14, 2004
House is fine no damage really a few downed tree's but nothing compared to the rest of our area/city...whats said to be one of the best beaches in the world is damn near washed out too lol =/

anymore we actually were one of the first area's to get power again, we had power back on that friday, when we had lost it at around 9:30 on wednesday..... :twisted:

was a wild ass night from then on though, at around 11pm cdt there were gusts around 90 mph gusts probably every minute or so

and around 12:30 to 3am there was some serious shit going on out there man, i was high as hell tho so it was pretty trippy 8)

so trippy my ass walked outside just to shine a flashlight on these two pine tree's that were swaying, then a few minutes later one actually snapped and took the one that was behind it with it
....on my neighbors house HEH

i had seen pieces of the roof from a mechanic shop about a mile down the road flying by and then i said thats enough for now

we took a ride out in the morning soon as we could to take a look at the area and it basically looked like someone dropped a fucking nuke on us there were tree's down every road , power lines about 3 foot from ground level hanging

it was the most damage ive ever seen from a hurricane by far
one of my close family members is gonna have to bulldoze his house and rebuild it (insurance of course will pay this but still :| )

we still have a curfew cause lots are without power still
its midnight - 7am , it was 7am to 7pm but that shit got lifted

and if you tried to drive these crazy army men come up to you with big ass machine guns :(

thats it for now

want pics?

www.pensacolanewsjournal.com

should be a link off the main page, some crazy pics of the beach erosion, and the bridges that fell apart basically[/img]

QueenPoacher

May 12, 2004
wow sounds like you got really lucky. We're in tampa and Jeanne just strolled through. It was pretty weak thankfully and we only experienced minor trees blown down and such. Only 2 more months of hurricane season left... :roll:

jean michelle

Nov 8, 2004
mokie wtf u live in pcola?

nigga i been looking for your ass for a fucking year and i have been living in Pcola till rite before the fucking hurricane u fucking nigger jew. im goin to pcola soon nigger. get in touch with me go in irc sorcery #worldofwarcraft.... which is a gay ass channel but... hey i got a lot of shit to tell you and if you fucking say u dont remember me MOKIE!!!!!!
MOKII!!!!! BLESDSEDCLOTHINGQ!!!@!@!