old blood Darktider reApp

lifer

May 13, 2009
Application:

IG Name:

Who you know or have played with in KoC / Blood (that can vouch for you):

Previous games played with us: Darktide

Ventrilo & Mic (Yes or No): yes to both, (headset)

Do you have the game yes currently playing alfar named lifer darkstone

There is a weekly tax you must pay, it is quite easy to acquire. 1,000 gold and 300 timber. You must agree to this. (Yes/No) of course np at all

Anything else you want us to know or reasons you would like to join Blood? Well after being a member of blood(not KOC) in previous games i enjoyed the gameplay and leadership styles your group uses. Also how well each of us are expected to respect each other and such and work as a team tward objectives. I am very solo as a player and thats hard in darkfall but I do enjoy team warfare and seiging. Thanks in advance.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
what was your char in blood, which years?, join #blood on irc.sorcery.net and see if you recognize anyone.

lifer

May 13, 2009
my name was silve-surfer life/archer. I used to terrorize ronin in their carebear city as much as i could. as for recognizing people; well 9 years is a long time to remember game names. Seth and chupa i believe was around then of course. wind of terror i believe was too in the AB glory days or the takeover. I was pretty good friends with toryn/addiction before joining up with blood. Thats about all i remember from my highschool days with you guys... too much drinking and parties I guess.