Ninjas ftw...

Igtroiden

Nov 16, 2006
Just wanted to say grats on having a ninja in your guild. Didn't think with such a reputation, that kind of thing wouldn't happen with one of your guildies. Darthcraven proved otherwise. He did a decent job being RL of a good UBRS group, with the likes of players from Neoauld, Existential Rights, Womb Demons, Nation of Darkness and a couple other top guilds. Last boss comes, he decides to hand the loot out to players of his choice and then kick everyone from the raid, not saying a word otherwise. Just kind of a dick move, imo.. Didn't think you guys had players that'd act like that -shrug

G

nofear said:
i recruited that guy, i knew i saw big things for him.
hey karoshi, you are a fucking FAGGOT. nobody here likes 2 faced backstabbing pussies. go back to unfadable forums where you belong, please.

we all know it was you gave out the vent admin password to rajface the obsessed meganerd so he could come in and start banning people and shit. good job you fuckin' loser. don't worry, we made him look like the retarded, obsessed faggot he is. i hope being a spineless two-faced pussy and a blatant jizz chugging homosexual for loot works out for you over there. It's one thing to quit and go to the other side. but what you did is just spineless pussy shit. you are a fuckin worthless nobody and the only reason you were an officer in BBZ is cause SOLMYR wanted someone to control the babiez. I suggest you stop wasting your time posting on these forums and get back on your knees and help hindu boy get off some more fuckin shit head.

edit: hi barren, rajface is still mad at you for calling his house :(
REAL MAD.

nofear

Dec 2, 2005
So much hate mr spotts, i dont even play anymore, i just log on to pvp. dont have time to raid or anything anymore, if you must be an ass then alright i will stop posting here, i dont care. But ok, be an ass if you must.

adios friends!

G

nofear said:
So much hate mr spotts, i dont even play anymore, i just log on to pvp. dont have time to raid or anything anymore, if you must be an ass then alright i will stop posting here, i dont care. But ok, be an ass if you must.

adios friends!
you quit bbz and say you "dont like our style"(no problem, we all get burned out), you join unfadable (no big deal, as long as you're having fun), talk shit about us on LS forums (whatever, you gotta get your epics), and give the vent admin password to someone who you know is obsessed with us (sorry but that doesn't fly with me.)

you see what i'm getting at? nobody cares if you join unfadable, well except rajface because now he can claim to have another CORE BBZ to tell us how bad we are... but the only thing I give a shit about is you giving in to that dumb fuck and then pretending like it's all in good fun. sorry buddy, but you crossed the line when you let punjab come in and start banning us during a raid.

whatever, these forums are for BBZ and friends of BBZ not people who sell out for loot. the sad part is you probably volunteered the information to him, i bet he didnt even have to ask for it. so yeah i'm an ass because you sold out everyone you left in bbz including people who still considered you a friend. but it looks like you aren't interested in keeping friends when you pull this kind of shit.

Judas

May 12, 2004
Such an interesting thread, starts out about one of BBz's best members ninja looting, then turns into a hate fest. WHO WOULDA THUNK IT.

pushy

Apr 2, 2006
with the likes of players from Neoauld, Existential Rights, Womb Demons, Nation of Darkness and a couple other top guilds.

what the fuck kinda server are you people playin on these days???