Mokie where are u ???

Destroyer

Apr 16, 2005
Hello everyone from bbz, this is destroyer dropping by to ask how are things going. I know that you are no longer in laughing skull, nor in wildhammer ... so where is everyone ??? most precisely where is my good friend mokie ?? also I would like to know where the rest of you if u still play (tranith, torrok, mitsulas, hage, evic, ear, sladicus, sitara, yog, spotts, obs, flexx, choppa, kaisa, anadrol, durty, absolute , morrow, ...) and the list goes on and on.

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
I got cut down

by a rogue fucking conehead.

Hamstring did not function.

R.I.P. niggas, R.I.P.

[KoC] mokie

Sep 14, 2004
tranith - joined unfadable plays on LS still on his rogue (HI TRANITH)

Spotts,Anadrol,Flexx,Choppa,Durty - plays on wildhammer

Torrok, Mitsoulas, Hage, Evic, Sladicus,Kaisa,Absolute,Morrow - quit

Ear - plays with some other guild i forget the name (hi mr socha)

Sitara/Inflames/terv - Play with a fairly deep into naxx guild on another server

Solmyr/Obscenitor - transferred to a guild named Overrated, which is basically one of the best horde guilds as far as i know

Yog - dissapeared into the abyss,
P.S. yog let me know you're still alive i don't care how you do it just show me you're still out there buddy haha, i goto brm everyday hoping you will pop outta stealth! =((

And me
http://ctprofiles.net/2785550 after 2 months or so...

Got alliance world first on that staff roar,Guess its my redemption for having to wait all those months on fucking shadowflame lol....
I had to come back to LS i couldn't deal with the pvp even if it is fucking insta-ques on wildhammer i need real competition, couldn't take fighting people in zul'gurub and molten core epics compared to fight people with very good gear and know how to at least try to defend themselves.

http://ctprofiles.net/3220690 = retired basically =\

[KoC] mokie

Sep 14, 2004
we'll see when the sec championship rolls around chokedamp that game was pretty whack and chris leak is a failure i can't wait till hes gone

doesn't hage teach at FIU? that miami game was insane

no pushy im not but i might be soon

Destroyer

Apr 16, 2005
I am glad to see that so many of you are still alive !!!! are u guys thinking about making a come back once the expansion is released ???
P.S: Mokie you are a demon !!!!

renrab

Jun 2, 2004
Destroyer said:
I am glad to see that so many of you are still alive !!!! are u guys thinking about making a come back once the expansion is released ???
P.S: Mokie you are a demon !!!!
no.

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
I have never been so proud to be an alum of FIU as I was on that night.

Fuck the Canes.