long, long, time

Inimicus

Mar 1, 2009
Hey guys, dunno if anyone remembers me. I was in GODS on chessy back in the day. Defiance/KP sponsored me for KoC. I was with you guys sometime in 99/00, graduated in 00 and went off to a military college where I fell out of touch (didn't have much access to a computer). Anyways, I'll be upgrading my comp in a few weeks or so and DLing darkfall. Just seeing, when the time comes, if I can roll with you guys. Hopefully someone remembers me after a decade. My 2 mains were Inimicus and Pride.

SethDrone-=KoC=-

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2004
Name sounds really really familiar. I'll ask some of the other guys as well.

irc.sorcery.net
#blood

Inimicus

Mar 1, 2009
Thanks man, can't wait to play this game. Just built a new computer last week. Sucks I gotta wait for the game to go on sale again :/

RobPA

Sep 1, 2005
Inimicus said:
Hey guys, dunno if anyone remembers me. I was in GODS on chessy back in the day. Defiance/KP sponsored me for KoC. I was with you guys sometime in 99/00, graduated in 00 and went off to a military college where I fell out of touch (didn't have much access to a computer). Anyways, I'll be upgrading my comp in a few weeks or so and DLing darkfall. Just seeing, when the time comes, if I can roll with you guys. Hopefully someone remembers me after a decade. My 2 mains were Inimicus and Pride.

I remember you, this is Predator... How have you been?? Hope to see you in Darkfall.

Inimicus

Mar 1, 2009
Hey man, I'm good, Rl caught up to me but I'm ready to play an mmo again. Just got the game today :)