I'm bored. Someone play with me.

Eadoin

Apr 17, 2005
I'm fucking bored, and I'm pretty sure that Daya fucking stole my account, and I have no idea what the fuck is going on, and I miss people dearly, like Faux, Sitara, Solmyr, Mokie, Hage, Krellen, fuck even Ear and Flexx too.

And if anyone knows what the fuck happened to Daya and where I can cut his balls off, I'd appreciate it.

Or if we're playing a new thing (perferably something that doesn't suck and was made by some third-rate no-name company), let me know. I could use something to dabble in.

Chokedamp

May 23, 2005
A good chunk of those people are playing on laughing skull atm. Solmyr is with overrated on korgath i believe. Flexx is last man standing on Wildhammer. Dunno what happened to Hage and krellen. Reroll Imo. Decent, cost effective cure for boredom.

Chokedamp

May 23, 2005
My apologies. Though i did say standing...as opposed to waiting for a battle res :wink:

J/K

I still LOVE YOU SPOTTSWOODE

DAYA_LIVEZ

Oct 28, 2006
The account isn't stolen! It's level 67 and on laughing skull. Don't take it back though my girlfriend will start bawling because she has a level 42 tauren druid on it.

PS you can thank Rak if you had a hard time getting ahold of me, he's banned about 8 of my accounts from this forum for some reason, possibly he took unintended offense at my "RAK RAPED TO DEATH BY HORSE" thread.

In other news I got 250,000 views with my epicslut.ytmnd.com troll. Keep da hood in ya heart homiez.

DAYA_LIVEZ

Oct 28, 2006
Oh and anyone trying to get ahold of me otherwise I don't seem to correctly recieve private messages on this forum, your guess is as good as mine why.

PS eadoin get a gameboy ds and puzzle quest, it's exactly as stimulating as warcraft but portable.

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
That was an epic fucking troll, chief.

Also, Puzzle Quest does indeed kick all kinds of ass.

P.S. WHERE THE FUCK IS FLEXX?

Eadoin

Apr 17, 2005
well Daya, I kind of want to take a look around with everything that's new and stuff, not reclaim the account. Could you IM me at BlueSpined or give me some way to contact you? You're never on AIM.

[KoC] mokie

Sep 14, 2004
and I miss people dearly, like Faux, Sitara, Solmyr, Mokie, Hage, Krellen, fuck even Ear and Flexx too.

hi Eadoin!

i gave up wow a while ago brotha but i still check the boards from time to time msg me on aim sometime or what not