I am interested in Blood

Kynn

Apr 20, 2009
belleair
Hey,

I became interested when I heard you played Darkfall because, I played Ashron's Call and I know KoC from Darktide. I played for a few years before it got ruined by the retards... and now seeing Darkfall i hope it will be as good or better because I have been following it for about 8 years now. I have also played cs and was cal-i with team Enjoy! back in 1.3 and i still play casually now. I also play Dota and was offered a pro spot for r sports but, I declined because I didn't want to travel playing Dota =P. I played WoW pre 70 and had a rank 14 warrior named Skarzog on Argent Dawn until my friend got the account banned and I quit. Which was a good idea because WoW blows hardcore now.

Basically all I want to do is PvP and this clan fits what i want.

Gshorty4

Jun 16, 2009
i would like to start playing darkfal, i come from a long line of mmo's and i used to play with btide during Warhammer phase. i kinda faded away dew to my job and i dont have anyway to contact any core player. if you, blood, or anyone else can contact me or give me the ventrilo or new blootide website it would be greatly appreciated.

Killer