Bigzz

May 16, 2006
speaking of rising from the grave

what you been up to hage fucking worthless troll taga

u a lawyer or whatever yet?

i just got 4 chargers , come defend me

[KoC] mokie

Sep 14, 2004
Krellen you mine as well go ahead and start the party up down there for me homie cause its gonna be fuckin crazy in gainesville when we stomp the shit out of THE MOST OVERRATED NCAA TEAM IN 10+ YEARS

The rundown:
Our defense being the best i have ever seen in florida history, with more speed than i can even imagine, Will contain troy smith better than we contained MR HEISMAN darren mcfadden (next year that is) and ohio state will be out of energy by the 4th quarter and get ran up and down on by our two all star freshmen PERCY HARVIN AND TIM MOTHERFUCKIN TEBOW.

Florida will keep it close until the end of the third quarter i bet we will be up by 3 or 7 at that point

my final score prediction
31-20, FLORIDA GATORS.

grats on beating ILLINOIS by seven points and having a slack ass schedule ohio state, don't drown yourselves in tears too much buckeyes.

Bigzz

May 16, 2006
THE GATORS ARE GUNNA GET SHITTED ON MOKIE

MICHIGAN GOT SCREWED

USC IS BETTER THAN FLORDIA CMON MAN WTF

Chokedamp

May 23, 2005
SIGH. GO Gators. Of course, I think they should rename my state to Auburn, but nonetheless, go Gators. Its an SEC thing.

chooka

Feb 11, 2006
Look Michigan had one close game all season and that was a loss agianst Ohio State(fuck the ball state game that doesn't count, who doesn't look past ball state), Florida squeeked by every single opponent that had a rank and not to mention lost to a mediocore Auburn team. Lets face it Florida is getting a pitty bid at the title because the BCS is afraid to give the big ten too much attention i dont give a fuck about the stupid computer system and that bull shit, emotion is not factored in those stupid ass computer polls, and lets face it, emotion allows teams to win games. Like UCLA and their beating of USC. I have no idea where i am going with this rant so i am just going to stop and say Michigan will destroy USC today and that is as factual as bigzz having brain damage(i took a shot at you because it has always been fun reading your shit talk).

chooka

Feb 11, 2006
God damn it, maybe I was wrong, good luck to the gators I still don't believe they deserved a shot over michigan before tonights game but whatever. Fuck the BCS. There needs to be a 4 team play off system or something like that. I am so sick of teams going undefeated(Auburn a couple of years ago) and not getting a title bid which creates unneeded controversy. I love arguing points I know to be wrong and making people feel like the wrong way is right but i can't find one reason why the BCS system works and it pisses me off, so i will continue to argue for the teams i feel got screwed.

Krellen

Apr 18, 2005
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
But, would a 4 team playoff be enough? After watching the awesome Bosie State v OK game yesterday, I don't think so. That game was the most fun I had watching a football game in a long time.

chooka

Feb 11, 2006
I Completely agree, that game was something else. Something needs to be done and me stirring shit up on this forum with people who probably couldn't give one shit isn't doing a god damn thing. There is one thing i have learned to do since i last played wow with most of you and that is selling my opinion. I still can't type for shit and I only write on these forums so i can get better at that.

[KoC] mokie

Sep 14, 2004
Krellen you mine as well go ahead and start the party up down there for me homie cause its gonna be fuckin crazy in gainesville when we stomp the shit out of THE MOST OVERRATED NCAA TEAM IN 10+ YEARS

grats on beating ILLINOIS by seven points and having a slack ass schedule ohio state, don't drown yourselves in tears too much buckeyes.
I TOLD you they were a sorry ass team who played NO ONE on a level near the gators, fucking VANDERBILT played 5 times better than these guys and this is your hailed big 10 champion?

This prooves one thing for sure and shuts up all those experts who thought the sec was full of it when we said we were the best damn conference by FAR in Ncaa football, SEC > BIG 10.

The rundown:
Our defense being the best i have ever seen in florida history, with more speed than i can even imagine, Will contain troy smith better than we contained MR HEISMAN darren mcfadden (next year that is) and ohio state will be out of energy by the 4th quarter and get ran up and down on by our two all star freshmen PERCY HARVIN AND TIM MOTHERFUCKIN TEBOW.
Our defense was simply amazing, perfect, words really can't describe it.

I told you there would be a FALL OF TROY and there was, a BIG one.

Ohio State was out of energy by the end of the first quarter.

And boy oh boy did Tebow and Harvin have a big game or what?
Did i mention those guys are FRESHMEN?

Goddamn it feels good to be a gator

NCAA CHAMPS IN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL

as for most of you haters who don't know jackshit about sports but want to leave your opinion (that does not matter one goddamn bit)

You should go look for a job at espn with steve smith and kirk herbstreit at espn you would fit right in there, i know my shit fools step off

Flexxolicious

Nov 3, 2006
[KoC] mokie said:

I TOLD you they were a sorry ass team who played NO ONE on a level near the gators, fucking VANDERBILT played 5 times better than these guys and this is your hailed big 10 champion?

This prooves one thing for sure and shuts up all those experts who thought the sec was full of it when we said we were the best damn conference by FAR in Ncaa football, SEC > BIG 10.

The rundown:
Our defense was simply amazing, perfect, words really can't describe it.

I told you there would be a FALL OF TROY and there was, a BIG one.

Ohio State was out of energy by the end of the first quarter.

And boy oh boy did Tebow and Harvin have a big game or what?
Did i mention those guys are FRESHMEN?

Goddamn it feels good to be a gator

NCAA CHAMPS IN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL

as for most of you haters who don't know jackshit about sports but want to leave your opinion (that does not matter one goddamn bit)

You should go look for a job at espn with steve smith and kirk herbstreit at espn you would fit right in there, i know my shit fools step off

YOU DIDNT EVEN GOTO UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA. YOU JUST LIVE IN THE SAME STATE.

Chokedamp

May 23, 2005
I too...cannot stand espn announcers. 57 inches of hi def television that i have to watch on mute. Retarded motherfuckers.

Don't like AP voters either. How is my team the only team in the country to not only play, but beat 2 BCS teams, finish the season ranked 9th?

Retarded motherfuckers

Sybil

Aug 9, 2005
Florida going out to Wisconsin. If Florida makes it to the final four, they go out by 20 points to Kansas. Sorry Mokie.