Doomsayer

MrOrange/Caracarn

Jul 6, 2008
Just to question, there is a guild running around Shadowblade called Blood. Granted you guys allowed anyone with a Pulse into Blood on DT, I found it odd to see that guild name there, then check and see your BBz on Doom.

Purge your DB for inactive accounts sometime, I was not able to recover my old SN here, MrOrange as...who the hell remembers passwords after 4 years :)

Anyway, let me know.
Hi Seth,rak,chupa,etc,etc

A

Anonymous

I dont think its anyone we know playing.. but HI... and rak needs to purge. =)

We have quite a few old timers playing with us as well.

MrOrange/Caracarn

Jul 6, 2008
Well ,almighty then.
Good luck in AoC. I found the game to be less than desirable ,waiting on WAR myself. You guys have fun

A

Anonymous

Is that game not like WoW? RVR system? I could hardly stomach not being able to attack anyone in wow...

MrOrange/Caracarn

Jul 6, 2008
? I attack everyone one in WoW. Granted not being able to attack people with names like IŠapγǒǓ or pwninator, that are on the same faction as I, is depressing at times, but it's better than parking in instances all day for pvp.

I know a lot of you got into DoAC and that is what AoC reminds me a lot of and maybe that's why I canceled my account after 2 weeks :)

WAR does seem to be a lot like another WoW clone, but it is done by mythic, so who knows if it will appeal or not. WAR will be RVR,so that at least means I only have to tolerate BS from 1/6 of the population and not 1/2 :)

We will see September 23, 2008 if it is a valid choice or not :)

Curupt

Apr 10, 2006
Blood from shadowblade are reping themselves as KoC from DT(AC). Debating weather or not to transfer to doomslayer now.

A

Anonymous

Curupt said:
Blood from shadowblade are reping themselves as KoC from DT(AC). Debating weather or not to transfer to doomslayer now.
The only KoC I know playing are on Doomsayer.. What name is the guild leader using? Their using a non KoC address for one:

http://aocblood.guildportal.com/Guild.a ... ID=2185916

I have never heard of any of these names they say they're KOC?

I hated DAOC orange and I do not think this is anything like it. Although I havent played much since AC\DT and WoW was terrible I played on nillers account in beta and it just never interested me at all. So if WAR is anything like it I know I will not enjoy any of it. I do enjoy griefing people on AOC and look forward to some upcoming changes. Well see this passes my time and its just good to play with everyone that is playing with us. I haven't seen some of these people for 6+ years.

Ginger

May 13, 2004
Think those guys are bunch of wannabes.... think seth said or someone else said everyone form DT is on deathwhisper....

All of us are on doom

A

Anonymous

haha

You're right he said nimbart in another post but says add $urvivor... Good catch. Add him would you?

MrOrange/Caracarn

Jul 6, 2008
I dunno Chupa, I detested DOAC as well and WoW is manageable compared to any other game. I do have AOC , in the box, unopened. It jsut that they way beta played, the whole 2 hours I tried it, just didn't seem to much fun.
Granted the whole "Mortal Kombat" style fatalities is a pretty funny addition to an online game, sill. I am just on the fence.

A

Anonymous

It's fun till 80 then there is not much after that yet. Still waiting on a few patches myself.