Anyone coming back for TBC

chooka

Feb 11, 2006
I was thinking about coming back for TBC anyone else? I will play agian if enough people I like come back. 25 man raids mean less stupidity and more fun for people like me.

pushy

Apr 2, 2006
true, but we could at least get a few good weeks of hard core griefing in

Flexxolicious

Nov 3, 2006
I HEARD BIG FAUX CREATED A GUILD FOR YOU GUYS.

It has stellar decision makers like EAR leading it with an officer status.

One of their high priced free agents signings was DILLINGR and buncha other 8th rate idiots.

Rest of us who didnt feel like eating some punjabi COCK are on wildhammer reppin it up. I guess i would have formed a new guild too, the taste of curry flavored cum from being an indians bitch boy for the last 5 months must have been a bad experience.

I think there are a few camps of scatter ex bbz out ill list em

Camp inflamez/shitara/pyros and whomever else. Playing with some guild on some random server. I think guild is called ILLIMUNITI OR SOME SHIT. Shitara when not busy playing wow can be found at the local pub throwing darts at a picture of mokie while yelling ATIESH IS MINE.

Camp Solmyr Currently lookin for a way to get the remaning members of overrated banned. No fear though they will reroll for the 3rd time after the inevitable ban and promote solmry to GUILDMASTER for his masterful tactician abilities.

Camp Mokie Tutoring Humage on how to cast a spell and stand still so spell does not cancel itself out. Classes are in session, mokie is going bald.

Camp Yog Running away from angry australian fishermen after stinging the croc hunter in the chest and killing him in Yogseaform.

Camp Faux and his Super friends After supposedly leaving for greener pastures they have managed to tie BBz on progression in Naxx even with their 678 members and counting. You figure a guild with that many players would have killed kelthuzad about 5 months ago, but what do you expect when your leader shows up to join vent dressed like the indian superhero KRRISH. When they arent too busy proclaming Kes as a core member of old bbz they can be found with their mouths open for rajivs seed.

CAMP FLEXX Jackin mad niggaz in wildhammer and owning everyone else on that server. We failed big time there by being the best guild.

Random retards :

BigZz - Selling computers ebay, listening to rappers no one has ever heard so he can pretend to be "underground" and proclaim he has "mad hip hop knowledge"

That is all

pushy

Apr 2, 2006
i moved to wildhammer before i read this flexx's reply. although having read it, i am much more pleased with my server transfer.

Hage

Jan 20, 2005
I was thinking about doing that, but the problem is that I don't think I'd ever get past level 9.

Fuck Mankirk's wife.

Chokedamp

May 23, 2005
i try not to reroll.
what keeps me from doing it is the fact that most of the people i enjoyed playing with aren't around, or are spread all over. that usually does it for me.

Durty

Apr 16, 2005
i hear ya choked. i have 2 lvl 60 alliance chars now that are going to waste. gonna probably ebay them.

Flexxolicious

Nov 3, 2006
Chokedamp said:
i try not to reroll.
what keeps me from doing it is the fact that most of the people i enjoyed playing with aren't around, or are spread all over. that usually does it for me.

Man i love it when you people claim "Most people i like dont play anymore"

Yet that never stops most of you guys from wearing another guilds tag.

So MOST people you enjoy playing with dont play anymore, which means there are still SOME people that you do enjoy playing with, but FUCK THOSE NIGGERS, i am gonna go join a completely new guild or a guild that i talked shit about for 2 years and play with NO ONE I ENJOY PLAYING WITH.

Contradictions contradictions.

This wasnt aimed at you chokedamp, i know you quit for good but most of the time u hear that it smells like bulllllshiittttt.

Bigzz

May 16, 2006
no one has bought my computer yet

i got bored of being so good at wow

now i dominate MADDEN 07 on xbox360

YOUR BOY BIGZZ ON THE MADDEN BUS NEXT YEAR , IM GUNNA WEAR A FUCKING BBZ SHIRT JUST FOR YOU FLEXX